B.Sc Nursing 4 years degree course.
DETAILS OF THE COURSE CONDUCTED:
Ithaya Jyothi College of Nursing runs B.Sc(N) four years degree programme based on INC curriculum and which is initiated by the The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, Chennai. Also it is approved by Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai to registered our qualified candidates.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Only female single candidates are eligible
- The candidate should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission (or) should complete the said age on (or) before 31st December of the year of admission to the Ist year of course.
- Candidates for admission to the basic B.Sc(N) degree course should have passed at the qualifying examination after a period of 12 years of study like higher secondary school certificate (Or) Pre- degree examination with pass in physics, Chemistry, Biology (or) Botany, Zoology and English. With a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidate should be medically fit
- Candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than higher secondary examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu should produce an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University before seeking admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English shall be the Medium of instruction for all the subjects of study and for examinations of the Bachelor of Science Degree Course in Nursing (Basic).
Commencement & Duration of the course:
The Basic B.Sc(N) course commence on Ist October. The duration of the study shall extend over a period of four (4) academic years.
- Duration: 4 years
- Intake: 50 / Year